The historic Trueheart-Neill House is an 1898 adobe Victorian, situated among volcanic outcropping on a one-acre estate property, located six blocks from the Jeff Davis County Courthouse, on Court Street. Yet, the property is just a short walk from the main street, restaurants and shops of Fort Davis' main street.
The Trueheart-Neill has three suites, all of which share a common kitchen fully stocked for basic cooking, dining room, parlor with a fireplace and a lovely front porch with white rocking chairs. Two of the suites have fireplaces. The guesthouse is operated by the Stone Village Tourist Camp, a recently renovated motor court/motel from 1935, and another fine historic place to stay in Fort Davis.
To learn more about these historic properties, click here.